Horizon Point is our Black Hills Energy corporate headquarters located in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Our building was specifically designed to improve our employee's workday, while improving efficiency and collaboration. Our spacious headquarters has many amenities for our employees to enjoy.
- The Horizon Point Café is operated by Eurest by Compass Group
- Open for breakfast, lunch and grab-and-go service 24/7
- Supports catering needs for the building
- Friendly service
- Orders can be placed by mobile app
- The YMCA of Rapid City staffs our Wellness Center. This partnership reinforces our company values to create an impact on the community we serve.
- The center is accessible to members 24/7.
- The center features free weights, cardio machines, group exercise room, locker rooms and showers.
- Active Rapid City employees and their spouses will be eligible for membership.
Child Development Center
- Our Child Development Center is open to up to 48 children between the ages of six weeks to pre-kindergarten and is available to all Rapid City employees.
- The YMCA also staffs our Child Development Center at Horizon Point. The hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- The center features security and state of the art equipment, an outdoor playground, and four classrooms designed to support the developmental stages of children through pre-kindergarten.
- On-site barista
- Outdoor walking path
- Open space work environment
- Creative meeting spaces
- Health rooms with designated rooms for nursing mothers
- Ergonomic sit/stand work stations