Horizon Point is our Black Hills Energy corporate headquarters located in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Our building was specifically designed to improve our employee's workday, while improving efficiency and collaboration. Our spacious headquarters has many amenities for our employees to enjoy.
- The Horizon Point Café is operated by Black Hills Services, an affiliate of Black Hills Works, a nonprofit organization that serves more than 600 adults with disabilities.
- Approximately 10 positions in the Café are filled by Black Hills Works employees.
- The Café is open for breakfast, lunch and grab and go service from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Special events like Taco Tuesday.
- The YMCA of Rapid City staffs our Wellness Center. This partnership reinforces our company values to create an impact on the community we serve.
- The center is staffed Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 6:30 pm, and is accessible to members 24/7.
- The center features free weights, cardio machines, group exercise sessions, locker rooms and showers.
- Active Rapid City employees and their spouses will be eligible for membership.
Child Development Center
- Our Child Development Center is open to up to 48 children between the ages of six weeks to pre-kindergarten and is available to all Rapid City employees.
- The YMCA also staffs our Child Development Center at Horizon Point. The hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 6:00 pm.
- The center features security and state of the art equipment, an outdoor playground, and four classrooms designed to support the developmental stages of children through pre-kindergarten.
- On-site barista at Pure Bean coffee kiosk
- Outdoor walking path
- Open space work environment
- Creative meeting spaces
- Health rooms with designated rooms for nursing mothers
- Ergonomic sit/stand work stations
- Professional development and networking special events and associations